LIVE, a live-streaming TV show. Celebrity wedding planner Amy Shey Jacobs and
TheKnot.com editors asked viewers around the globe to decide on everything, and
here's what won, thanks to your vote:
* Winning Couple: The first vote selected our Dream Wedding winners, Sierra and
Andre, from a pool of five finalists.
* Theme: The theme chosen is Modern Ice Castle, a vision created by Amy Shey
Jacobs of Chandelier Events. With Lucite, ice and all things modern, this
ultra-contemporary event will play up the glass-enclosed venue, anchored in a
palette of silvers and whites.
* Rings: Classic wedding bands were selected: a platinum pave diamond band for
Sierra and a titanium polished band for Andre, both by Michael C. Fina.
* Flowers: The winning flowers are manzanita and crystal. Tall and exotic,
these centerpieces by Rebecca Shepherd Floral Design add a modern touch to the
branchy seasonal look. As soon as you wish to have other know-how pertaining to weddings in vegas aria check-out my dream wedding or possibly http://www.mydreamwedding.ie straight away.The bridal bouquet will be a cluster of shimmering
brooches, while the bridesmaids will carry bunches of gorgeous white orchids in
* The Dress: At The Knot, we're all about tradition, and traditionally, the
groom can't see the bride in her dress before the wedding! In keeping with this,
tune in as we reveal the beautiful Kleinfeld Bridal gown live on TheKnot.com at
11a.m. - right before Sierra walks down the aisle!
* Hair & Makeup: The look is "winter's goddess" with a sideswept style that's
romantic, ethereal and strong by Blow. The makeup by MAC creates a captivating
and sultry eye using deep-blue tones layered with deep browns.
* Bridesmaid Dresses: Sierra's girls will don silk crinkle chiffon one-shoulder
Amsale gowns in graphite, complete with a trendy asymmetrical peplum and a
sweetheart neckline. Sierra and the bridesmaids will also be wearing fabulous
shoes by Nine West.
* Formalwear: Andre and his groomsmen will wear contemporary black tuxedos with
a modern fit and narrow lapel by BLACK by Vera Wang for Men's Wearhouse.
* Cake: Ana Parzych Cakes will create a sugary orchid masterpiece, complete
with white-fondant cake tiers finished in textured, silver-painted fondant, and
decorated with handmade white sugar orchids and piped embroidery painted in
* Ceremony Entertainment: Elan Artists' Djore A Cappella, the urban gospel
chorus specializing in singing a capella, will serenade Sierra and Andre as they
walk down the aisle.
* Honeymoon:Tokyo, Japan, is the selected location - the ultimate Asian
honeymoon destination - full of culture, customs and cuisine, provided by
Expedia. The couple would take this opportunity to volunteer, or "honeyteer,"
their time to improve conditions abroad following the Tsunami. What better way
to start a life together than by working for a charitable cause after winning
the Dream Wedding, Sierra and Andre would love the chance to give back in a